Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stay Creative

Have you ever felt like you've lost part of your creativity?

I have.

I saw this, and I thought I would share! I'm looking forward this summer to focus on doing some creative things. I can't wait to share with you! From redoing our office/craftroom to re-purposing a dinning room table to painting the whole house!

credit

I don't know about you, but I LOVE being on a schedule (thanks to my fabulous husband who just happened to rub that off on me). My most favorite thing this summer will be walking with my dog at 7am every morning! (okay, maybe 7:30) I'm really pumped and excited to lose the weight--I've always thought this is it, this is the size that I will ALWAYS be. I want to prove that thought wrong! This summer, I'm excited to have a schedule that is a little bit more flexible--especially when it comes to being creative in making our house a home!

What are you looking forward to this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment