Wednesday, June 29, 2011

D is for The Dilemma

Part of my 101 in 1001 is to watch 26 movies all starting with a letter of the alphabet.

Yesterday, I watched The Dilemma - fulfilling our "d" slot! :)

Remember, I am NOT a movie critic... I'm just sharing some of my thoughts on this movie. ;)

credit
It actually wasn't as funny or bad as I thought it would be. First, I really do like the moral or the over all theme - honesty. I think we all struggle with honesty in some way or another. Early in the movie the question asked is, "Can you really know someone?" Good question to ponder.

I think in our society it's okay to cheat (if you aren't feeling loved, or if you just want to, etc) but in this movie we see Vince Vaughn's character get really upset about the whole thing, which should happen! I even noticed that after it was all said and done, Kevin James' character doesn't wear a ring at the end of the movie. I may have a different view than many of you but I believe the only reason to get a divorce would be that reason.

Overall, it was an okay movie. Would I watch it again? Maybe once or twice but its definitely not a movie I watch over and over!

Did you watch The Dilemma? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment