(a) Kenlie is an amazing inspiration
and (b) she hosts Friend Makin' Monday!
I love Friend Makin' Monday because it gives me a chance to get to know others, and for others to get to know me! Woohoo!
FMM: Yes or No?
- Do you use coupons? I used to ALL the time--no joke. However, after getting rid of the internet it was difficult to keep up with it. I literally cringe when I see my grocery bill at 100 bucks now. I need to get couponing again. ;) My favorite site to use in my area is Saving Addiction. I did pay for a while to use Savings Angel but Saving Addiction was free and worked better for me. I did say to my hubby Sunday I NEED to get back to couponing and get a stock up again. :)
- Do you like football? confession: no.
- Are you in a relationship? Yes, my bff - my husband! He is flippin' amazing. And hot.
- Is your phone always within arm’s reach? Half the time I don't know where my phone is... I live life dangerously.
- Do you like thunderstorms? Love them!
- Can you cook? Yes. And bake.
- Are you – or have you – lost weight? Yes. :) I've lost 12 pounds since last summer--lets keep that going, got 29 more to go! Who knew getting a full time job would mean weightloss? ;)
- Do you know how to read a map? Yes. I even know which way is North, South, East, or West... in Michigan! I always know where the lake is!
- Do you wear makeup? Yes, I love the bare minerals... but Physicians Formula.
- Do you read regularly? Blogs? Yes. Books? Not so much... I need to though!
- Are you publicly affectionate? Maybe.... If you see us we are ALWAYS holding hands.
- Do you like picnics? Super fun. :) Yes!
- Do you have a/c? Yes, kind of. Our house came with a huge, massive air conditioner that is in the wall. Yes, it's a part of the house. I need to take a picture of it some time. It has it's own little roof on the outside. We have the weirdest, most costly air conditioner....
- Have you ever been out of the country? Yes.
- Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yes I do. I wish I had one though--it's on my wishlist!