Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Exercise

Every morning I wake up and think "ahhh... do I really have to go out and walk/run?!"

credit
Then I remember that I would be letting myself down---and the hubby. I think about regretting NOT doing it and that gets me up and moving. It's been good but frustrating since I haven't seen the weight dropping like I thought it would. I just need to remember it's not all about numbers! I will reach my goal at some point! :)

I'm so excited that I've started running on my 2 mile walks as well. It's been a great feeling and every day I try to run a little bit more. Hopefully, I'll get to the point that I can run the whole 2 miles and start working on 3! I really, REALLY want to run a 5k--I never thought I'd want to do that (especially with having heart surgery when I was young). I want to do this--and of course, I'm excited to show the hubby I can do it too (he was a runner in high school)!

In July, I've dedicated to doing the 30 Day Shred on top of walking/running--it's going to be an hour every day for 30 days! (at least 5x a week) I'm planning on having 2 days off of walking/running but still am choosing to do the 30 Day Shred. It's going to be a TOUGH month but I am READY to do this. I know so many times I have said I was going to do something (exercise) and then not follow through... this time, I'm following through starting Friday! AHHHH!



So, what is one of your goals for this upcoming month?! Are you exercising?

1 comment:

  1. One of these days you'll make the transition to the place of wanting to workout and really kicking yourself if you miss one. I know because that happened to me! Let me know how the Shred goes, I loved it!

    Also, have you heard of the 5k 101? It's the program I did and it was phenomenal! You can always join me for a 5k :)

    ReplyDelete