Sunday, May 29, 2011

Live the Life: Kristi Approved!

So I stumbled upon Donene's blog where I was wowed by her achievement!

My dear husband was sitting next to me and says, "Wow, if a grandma can do it, then you can."

Glaring Smiling at him I shook my head in agreement.

thank you hubby for that comment--yes, I'm 25 and could certainly lose around 30ish pounds...

As I visited the Live the Life website, they offered a 7 day free trial! I thought... Why not?!

Now, as I am finishing up the school year with my lovely elementary students, I'm not sure how this will go.

In the next 7 days, I promise to:
-Try my best and stick to the plan
-Think positive thoughts ;)
-Really stick with it, even if I don't like certain foods. My motto: Let's try it.

Fair warning - I already have plans to go to Buffalo Wild Wings for a fund raiser on Wednesday. However, I'll try to make a good choice! ;)

Alrighty, I get to go get some groceries!

Has anyone else tried this program?

No comments:

Post a Comment