Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Garage sale?

Yes!

I have sorted, cleaned, gone through lots of things and then started putting prices on them! We're getting ready for a garage sale, and boy, have we really gone through all our stuff! (I know I've said that before...)

We have SO much stuff--it's unbelievable! How in the world do we have all this? Oh, yes, it's the over head I bought from school to write stuff on the wall, or the stuffed animal from State Farm that was free and the lady insisted on us taking it home. It's the glasses that are extras because so many broke that we got a whole new set. Or the things that my mom and dad gave us before they moved to Florida that I thought we would use.

Wow, how things quickly acquire!

Thought I'd share some photos (not mine, but I can't wait to share with you our cleaner basement!)

Credit

credit
credit
Credit
credit
credit
credit (same as photo above)

Hahahaha I'm still laughing at all the above.

Now, time to keep pricing---anyone want to volunteer to do that for me? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment