Monday, May 16, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday - My Awesomeness

We all have our own set of strengths and weaknesses that make us unique, and I think it's time for us to celebrate those things.

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.




Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. 
The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it's time for this week's topic!

What makes you awesome? List at least five qualities/hobbies/habits make you cool and unique?

I think this is a great way to really look at our individual positives! Sometimes I feel like I put too much negative on myself--what a great question! :)

1) My husband told me yesterday that I should start a parenting class---we don't even have kids yet! I've always thought that teaching kids and disciplining kids all came as natural to others as it does to me. It doesn't. I really believe God has given me the gift in how I interact with kids. I think it's pretty neat, and that my husband notices too. :)

2) I have battle wounds from open heart surgery. My dad told me when I was little that my future husband would think it's cool (I always hated having a scar), and what do you know---my husband does!

3) I've stood up for doing what's right and can't wait to tell my future kids: you have the power to make good decisions and not give into peer pressure! My husband and family would say I'm black and white. It's sometimes viewed as a "bad" thing but I think I need to celebrate it for being a good thing in my life.

4) I have an amazing husband--he makes me a better person! (does that count as part of this?)

5) I have a sense of humor--at least the kids understand it. ;) I like to giggle... a lot. My students know!


That took me like 15 minutes to complete... now it's your turn! Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love your number 3. Sometimes, we stand up for what's right, but we feel sheepishly about it later. I love that you're proud of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course having a great hubs counts! The child thing is a gift. My oldest is so different from my youngest and that is so challenging as a parent. Stopping by from FMM

    ReplyDelete