I originally found it on a blog: A tasty recipe posted by Erica Berge. On Erica's blog post she mentions where she found it! Also on her blog post, she shows step by step pictures on how to make it... so fabulous!
Without further to do... here's the Bacon and Parmesan Pasta!
-1 lb bacon
-Red pepper flakes
-Heavy cream (I used a homemade substitute)
-Pasta (I used whole grain... much healthier!)
-Freshly ground black pepper.
1. Fry bacon - sprinkle some red pepper flakes.
2. Flip bacon, sprinkle a little more red pepper flakes. ;)
3. Once cooked, set aside. Let it cool down.
4. Get a big pot full with water, when boiling pour in pasta.
5. Start the heavy cream (use homemade--less expensive!)
6. Check pasta
7. Add a whole brick of cream cheese into the heavy cream--on low heat. Keep stirring until all is melted.
8. Check pasta. ;)
9. Add parmesan and ground pepper
10. Check pasta. If tender--drain.
11. Put pasta in bowl.
12. Add 2 eggs to the heavy cream/cream cheese mixture.
13. Immediately pour mixture over pasta and stir. The hot pasta should cook the eggs.
14. Add cut up bacon.
And... serve, eat, and Enjoy!!
-->My picture update is coming! :)