Over at All The Weigh it is Friend Making Monday! This is only my second time participating so bear with me. ;)
Friend Makin' Mondays: Are You A Bookworm?
1) How often do you read? If it's not lesson planning or educational books.. then, I don't read too often. I know I should, but it's definitely hard to get started when life is so busy!
2) What's the last book you read and loved? The last book I read (which was quite recently) was "Just Walk Across the Room"
3) What book(s) are you currently reading? *sigh* currently, nothing. I'll try to get right on that. ;) Anyone have any good ideas? I've read many of Nicholas Sparks and have loved them. I used to read quite a bit, but not so much these days.
4) Share a few of your favorite authors. I really, really have enjoyed Nicholas Sparks' books. They always seem to keep me on my seat. However, I must say, I did go through the Harry Potter series and the Twilight series and enjoyed the creativity in them.
5) What's next on your list of must-reads? Well, do you have suggestions? I need to start making a "to read" list... ;)
What do you read? Have you participated in FMM yet? Go check it out here!
I promise, my to do list for May will include some books. :) Better get on that, since today is May 2. Lookout bloggers, my May goals are coming soon!