Saturday, July 30, 2011

Family Binder

So, I've seen some examples around the blogging world of Family Binders (aka Household Binders).

I try to be organized. I really do. My husband is naturally more organized than I am (lucky!), and I'd like to become that way. :)

When I stumbled upon I Heart Organizing a while back, I was so amazed! I never thought I'd be able to be that organized, so out went those thoughts! And then fast forward a year or two...

I am now craving to be organized. It must be that my husband is rubbing off on me or something... or maybe I'm just growing up. So, now I'm looking to make a Family Binder in the next week (let's see if that gets done!). I want to create my own pages but also use inspiration from other organized people. :)

So, here's some examples of what has inspired me...

From Jen @ I Heart Organizing
Jen's documents that she has in her etsy store -  here

From Mandi @ Finding Home



Roxann @ The Way I Am
Christy @ 3 Little Zzz's for Me
Jen @ The Deor Scene Blog

Alana @ Taylor Made Home

Jenn @ Clean & Scentsible
Danielle @ Organizational Hysteria

Jada @ Jada's Blog
Kathy @ Lovelace Files

See, how exciting! Don't you just want to make a Household Binder too?

So... I am hoping to get a complete binder done this week with my own creative spin on the pages.

Wish. Me. Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment