Gina has a great selection of recipes; all with weight watchers points and nutritional values! I'm not doing weight watchers but I have friends who do it. :)
When I saw this recipe for cookies, I KNEW I needed to try it!
- 3 large egg whites (room temperature)
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (I used mini dehydrated marshmallows instead!)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
1. Mix egg whites and cream of tarter together with a mixer on high speed until it's really nice and fluffy (creating small peaks).
2. SLOWLY add in sugar--a small amount at a time. Make sure to mix well after each time you add it in.
3. SLOWLY add in the vanilla. Mix on high until it becomes stiffer peaks (if you stop the mixer, lift it out of the batter--it should still have a peak that stays in place)
4. Put about a table spoon of mixture for each cookie on the cookie sheet (I used a tablespoon and a small spatula).
5. Put it in the oven for 35-45 minutes (35 worked fine for me!)
|This is 2 batches|
Yes, they may crack a little or have lots of crumbs...
But they are delicious, addicting, and unique!
Thank you for the recipe Gina over at Gina's Skinny Recipes! I love your site! :)
Linking up with: