Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Food? Yes, please. ;)

So, to motivate myself to try out some new recipes, I thought I'd post 6 I'd like to try sometime! Looking at food makes me hungry, and if the recipes are easily accessed through the blog, it will motivate me more!

I mean, come on, who wants to be digging through MILLIONS of recipes online to find one to make 'right now'. Not me! It's all too intimidating! :)

So, food? Yes... please!!

Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Quick Bread from Picky Palate
Friday is typically pizza night, and my hubby doesn't looooovvveee pizza as much as I do (I know, he's crazy, right?). So, if I can try different recipes, I'm sure he'd appreciate that. ;)

Roasted Garlic in the Crockpot by A year of slowcooking
My mouth is seriously watering thinking about Garlic. I absolutely, hands down, love garlic! I've never tried roasted garlic, and I've heard it has a different taste. Seeing this recipe, thinking about garlic... is making me crave it. . . . . right. now.

Moving on...
Chicken and Spinach Alfredo Lasagna @ allrecipes
I've never been a huge fan of lasagna but I know that my hubby likes it. I previously have made this type of lasagna but I can't find the recipe! (of course!) I'm a big fan of spinach and I love chicken, so I think this will be good.

Cinnamon Coconut Loaf @ allrecipes
Yes, I have an obsession with pizza, garlic, pleasing my hubby [in terms of what I bake ;) ], and cinnamon--don't mock. I know, totally awesome combo, but I'm strange like that! ha ha Anyways, this bread looks delicious, and I want to get back into making/baking bread.

Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies @ evilshenanigans
CHOCOLATE!! Who is a happy camper with chocolate? Me, me, I am! Cream cheese is good too--ahhh, this looks so delicious!

Side note - wow, I'm so glad I didn't eat dinner (it's 8:45pm), I'm going through so many calories in one sitting just by looking!


chocolate chip cookie dough truffles @ the recipe girl
I think my hubby would like these more than the brownies... he loves cookie dough (more than pizza).


Spinach macaroni and cheese @ the recipe girl

 Another favorite - Mac and cheese! Added vegetation and we're good to go! :)
Barbeque Chicken Pizza Braid @ for the love of cooking
Another variety of pizza for the hubby ;)


Bacon and Parmesan Pasta @ tasty kitchen blog
Due to couponing, I have lots of pasta to use up---all whole grain pasta, of course! This looks tasty, who loves bacon? We do!!



Butter Chicken @ tasty kitchen blog
Oh, because it's different. :)

Ok, that was totally more than 6 recipes... I think. So, those are a few that I've found that I'd like to make. (Yes, I've been sitting at the computer for 2 hours searching but that's unimportant...)

And, just for your information, I am still thinking about garlic.... (I may have to go sniff the garlic jar to get over the craving, ha ha!)

1 comment:

  1. The pizza bread has been on my "to-make" list for a long time. Now I just added the cookie dough truffles, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete