Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bed, Bath, and Beyond

So, I went into Bed, Bath and Beyond today to get a birthday present for my dear hubby.

As I was there, I got looking around and wandered in the bedding section... oh, big mistake! It got me thinking of some ideas for our bedroom in our new home. :)

Here is the bed frame I want to make:



 So, I wandered through Bed, Bath, and Beyond and saw this....


I thought this was fun and colorful. :) It's maybe a little too much yellow but I kind of like it.

Here's another one...





What a dilimma! :) 
Our bedroom will probably be started in the next month of so, since this may be the FIRST room to get completely done! However, our first decision is to pick out the duvet cover/comforter! It's a tough task, but someone's gotta do it! :) I wanted something that will be the centerpiece of the room--so we can pick out paint, curtain colors, etc. I also am thinking about looking into color therapy since I need this room relaxing (I have a difficult falling asleep most nights) so we're hoping to get this room sleep friendly. 

We've found some other duvets as well....


You'll have to go to this link to see the next one. Press here.

We definitely want something with COLOR!! We love color over here at our house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment